How it Works:
- Having a site is a perfect way to have a private party or company event. Sites are close enough to activities yet provide privacy and a place to gather with friends and family.
- All sites must be reserved and paid for in advance. We now
offer a new on-line reservation system. You select a specific
site to reserve from those available using the campfire site
map. You may also book by phone by emailing us at
- A site may be reserved for an afternoon time, evening time, or all day by using the on-line reservation form. Select the date first, then the site # and time slot.
- Each person entering Pumpkin Town must pay an admission in addition to the campfire site fee. You and your guests may come and go from the site to visit all the activities at Pumpkin Town but for security reasons we suggest that you do not leave the site completely unattended.
- As people from your group arrive at the entrance and pay their admission they will be told where your campfire site is located and the starting time of the event.
- Your group may arrive prior to your scheduled time to tour Pumpkin Town.
- We will provide one pack of smor-stix and one smorpak. Extra smor-stix and smorpaks can be purchased at Pumpkin Town.
- For safety reasons we do not allow cars to drive in to the campfire sites.
- NO ALCOHOL is allowed on the farm.
- You may bring your own food and beverages to the campfire